- Light Weight Scripting Language because it is not a general-purpose language so it has a limited set of libraries, and is only made for handling data at browser.
- It Supports dynamic typing so the type of the variable will be defined on the basis of stored value.
- Object-Oriented programming Support.
- Provides more control to the browser
- It can validate user input.
- Prototype-based language.
- Interpreted Language.
- Web Applications
- Web Development
- Mobile Applications
- Server Applications
- Web Servers